Here at Quymart
we are consumers and buyers ourselves thus we understand the fears of online frauds and credit card scams. PayPal offers Buyer protection and favors consumers by providing a secure gateway and good refund policies. This is why we advocate using PayPal to complete your transactions here safely without any credit card risks.
1. Checkout with PayPal
After adding all items to cart, you can go to checkout page to start checkout with PayPal. Please fill the requirement information about your shipping address, billing address and telephone number in checkout page
If you have an account in our store, you can faster checkout with login button, your address will be automatically filled in this page
You can collect discount codes from our community on Facebook and enter these code to get discount in this page
If you don’t know your location zip code, you can find it here
Check your order details again and click to PayPal Buy Now
2. After click to PayPal Buy Now button, you will be redirect to PayPal page
Please enter your card information here
3. When you are done, click on “Continue” and wait for checkout process to complete
1. Why I am not being re-directed to the PayPal payment page?
There might be an error with your browser’s PayPal cookies. To fix this, try deleting your cookies.
2. Why is PayPal not accepting my credit card?
Checkout process might fail for these reasons:
- The billing address associated with the financial instrument could not be confirmed.
- The transaction exceeds the card limit.
- The transaction was denied by the card issuer.
Please double check the credit card details you have inputted in the PayPal payment page. If you have already ensured that all your details are correct, there is a possibility that you currently own a PayPal account and that it is already linked to your credit card. If that is the case, you can either log into your PayPal account and proceed with payment, or use another credit card to complete the purchase instead.
3. Why am I unable to find a “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option?
Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payment under certain circumstances. This could be due to your geographical location, or the ownership of a PayPal account. You could try to circumvent this problem by deleting your cookies.